Handmade Italian two-toned vegan leather dog leash
The BO Vegan Leather Dog Leash is the perfect accessory for daily dog walks. Handmade in Italy, it boasts a minimalist and elegant design with a two-toned emerald and tan color combination.
This leash is versatile and can be paired with other BO Vegan Leather Dog products such as the harness and poop bag holder for a cohesive look.
The leash is equipped with a comfortable handle and a D-ring, allowing for the attachment of a poop bag holder or keys. The snap hook and d-ring are made of lightweight, nickel-free material with a matt silver finish.
Measuring 180 cm in length, this leash provides ample room for your dog to explore and sniff while ensuring safety and control.
Investing in the BO Vegan Leather Dog Leash is a great choice for any dog owner looking for a timeless and practical leash that adds a touch of style to their dog walking routine.
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled or reused content
- The leash comes packaged in a reusable cotton bag with a cotton drawstring
Other eco conscious features
- Pawness is committed to supporting dogs in need, and they demonstrate this by donating 10% of their profits to Perro & Co, a Dutch charity that helps ownerless dogs.
End of Life
➺ Reduce, Reuse & Recycle
- Repurpose: Extend the life of your vegan leather leash by repurposing it into a stylish keychain, a strap for a tote bag, or even a fashionable belt. Give it a new life and reduce waste.
- Compost: The vegan leather leash and its hardware are not compostable.
- Donate: Consider donating your dog's gently-used items to a local animal shelter after cleaning them. Check the shelter's wish list to see what items they need before making your donation. .
- Recycle: If you are unable to reuse or repurpose the vegan leather leash and hardware, they can be responsibly recycled as separate materials - the leash as vinyl waste and the hardware as metal waste
Non-toxic vegan leather crafted using the mass balance approach and containing over 30% certified renewable materials to minimize environmental impact
- Backing material made of recycled PES
- Coating partially made of renewable materials
- Nickel-free matt silver hardware
Material-level certification: More than 30% of certified renewable materials used
- Leash: Handmade in Italy
- Brand: Pawness
- Brand location: The Netherlands
- Leash has comfy handle and convenient D-ring for attaching keys or a poop bag holder.
- Snap hook and D-ring are nickel-free and lightweight for dog's safety and comfort.
- The 180 cm leash gives your dog ample room to explore while staying safe.
- Elegant and durable vegan leather material with bright and subtle two-tone color design.
- Handcrafted in Italy for quality and timeless style
- Mass Balance principles used to transition towards recycled and renewable feedstock
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 180 cm
- Width: 2 cm
- Weight: 181,4 gr
- Clean with natural soap and warm water, don’t use bleach or other strong cleansers.
- Please note that the hardware on this product is not suitable for extended periods of swimming and water play.
- This item ships within 1-3 working days from Denmark
- Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and the tracking number
- Read more on our Shipping Policy page
- Should you change your mind, you have 14 days to return your item in it’s original state with all tags attached for a full refund, excluding a prepaid return label
- Read more on our Returns Policy page
- All products at Greenbark are covered by a 24 months warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Read more about our complaints and warranty procedure in our Sales Terms and Conditions page
Pawness is a Dutch brand that offers thoughtfully designed dog gear with a focus on style and consideration for the environment. Their products are crafted using materials like recycled materials, GOTS-certified fabrics, and materials made through the mass balance method. Pawness envisions a more eco-friendly future where the well-being of animals, people, and nature go hand in hand.
Pawness takes ethical responsibility and social awareness seriously by ensuring that their products are not only beautiful but also environmentally conscious. Their products result from a quest for the perfect balance between aesthetics, functionality, and responsible production. For dog owners who desire products that suit their lifestyle while respecting our shared environment, Pawness is the ideal choice.
Another way Pawness supports our four-legged friends is through their partnership with the organization Perro&Co. They donate 10% of their profits to Perro&Co to help abandoned puppies on their journey to a better future.